Physiotherapy at Collage Pediatric Therapy
- Torticollis or Wry Neck (turning or straightening the head)
- Delays in crawling or walking
- Challenges climbing stairs or jumping
- Using hand-eye coordination in playground activities and sports
- Maintaining balance and stability
- Cerebral Palsy
- Tolerating time spent on the stomach
- A wide variety of other disabilities and disorders
Our physiotherapists are all licensed professionals and offer free screenings, evaluations and therapy at convenient times, including week-ends and some evenings.
Services are covered by most private insurance plans, and families requiring financial assistance may qualify for funding from certain charitable foundations.
The Collage team of licensed professionals emphasizes the importance of early intervention; that is having children assessed and treated earlier rather than later when concerns arise regarding development. Refer to this list of Motor Goals by Age to help understand if a child is meeting developmental milestones.
Schedule an appointment online, via email or by telephone at one of our convenient locations in:
Westmount (Metro Atwater)