Occupational Therapy Toronto
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Handwriting or scissor skills
- Comfort with touch or sensory experiences, including Sensory Processing Disorder
- Self-care activities such as dressing , washing their hands and face, feeding themselves and tying shoe laces
- Ability to recognize shapes and colours
- A wide variety of other disabilities and disorders
Services are covered by some private insurance plans, and families requiring financial assistance may qualify for funding from certain charitable foundations.
The Collage team of licensed professionals emphasizes the importance of early intervention; that is having children assessed and treated earlier rather than later when concerns arise regarding development. Refer to this list of Motor Goals by Age to help understand if a child is meeting developmental milestones.
Schedule an appointment online, via email or by telephone at one of our convenient locations in: