- Speech Therapy at Collage Pediatric Therapy
- Occupational Therapy at Collage Pediatric Therapy
- Physiotherapy at Collage Pediatric Therapy
- Psychology at Collage Pediatric Therapy
- Behaviour Specialists
Catherine Norsworthy, CTESL, MSc(A), SLP(C)
Director of Speech Therapy
Catherine received an undergraduate degree in linguistics and a professional Certificate in the Teaching of English as a Second Language from Carleton University. She then went on to earn a graduate degree in Speech-Language Pathology from McGill University.
An energetic and enthusiastic therapist, Catherine is experienced in the assessment and treatment of a wide variety of communication and swallowing disorders in both pediatric and adult populations. Particular areas of professional expertise include motor speech disorders, early language development, auditory and language processing disorders, Autism Spectrum Disorder, and the development of literacy and academic skills.
She has worked as a Speech-Language Pathologist at the Jewish General Hospital and at St-Mary’s Hospital. Catherine is co-Director of Speech-Language Pathology for Collage Pediatric Therapy.
Professional Associations and Memberships
Catherine is CASLPA (Canadian Association of Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists) and OOAQ (Ordre des orthophonistes et audiologistes du Québec) certified.
Awards and Recognition
- Clinical Certification Exam Award in Speech-Language Pathology (for placing first on the Canadian national test), Canadian Association of Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists
- Carleton University Senate Medal
- Sertoma Foundation Scholarship